Monday, June 21, 2010

Rose

Hey goblog! Ok so remember the time when I was really crazy one night over spring break and listened to a spice girls song like 50 times...well that song is still in my top 25 most played list. Haha that was the same night I went to great length to send gob a text from the Doctor. Good times. I MISS SPRING BREAK ASKJGHLKSAJHGKJSAG. You know what I love? This new fic I'm writing. It is great. It is strange because it is extrememly AU and I thoguht I didn't like AU that much but then I read a bunch of those things by this one person I know and they were so darn great so I got inspired. Speaking of fics, here are some i wrote for the thing. btw we decided that if your not the person who posts on the last day that you have to complete a challenge then you can put it in the comments of that person's post. bleh i didn't explain that very well but i'm too lazy, to be frank. omg my neck is so itchy. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH SOOOO IIIITCHY.

ok here's one:


Title: An Afternoon in the Park
Characters: The Doctor, The Master
Rating: K+
Category: Humor
Summary: The Doctor and the Master take a walk in the park
Prompt: Task 1-prompt #15; A dog leash, a park bench, and a pair of socks


The Doctor and the Master wandered through the park one day, playing their favorite game: “How would you kill yourself with this?” It was rather difficult to play in the park, where the main thing they could see was a bunch of grass, but that somehow made it more interesting. A woman fast-walked by, three dogs on leashes in one hand.
“How would you kill yourself with a dog leash?” The Doctor said loudly.
“Oh, that’s easy!” said the Master. He mimicked strangling himself with a leash.
“Yeah but that’s boring,” said the Doctor.
“Yeah? Well what would you do?” The Doctor thought for a moment.
“I’d use it to whack a Dalek in the face. Then it’d get angry and EXTERMINATE!”
“Nice, nice,” said the Master.
“Your turn,” the Doctor said.
“How would you kill yourself with…a pair of socks?” The Doctor raised an eyebrow.
“Where do you see a pair of socks?”
“Uh…on my feet.”
“Right. I’d, I’d uh, stretch one around myself and pull it tight until I cut myself in half. Like when you use floss to cut cinnamon rolls for Christmas!” The Master rolled his eyes.
“Now who’s answer is boring?”
“Okay…how would you kill yourself with a picnic bench?” The Master extended his eye roll.
“This GAME’S getting boring. Let’s go do something else. Let’s go into town.”
“Eh,” said the Doctor. “What would we do there? I can’t think of anything I really want to spend my money on.”
“Oh I can,” said the Master.
“Yeah? What?”
“A hotel room.” He winked.
“Ahh,” the Doctor said. “A hotel room it is.” And they walked hand in hand towards town.


ok here's one: wait i have to write it first.

Hahaha this one is great. Kind of.


Title: How You Remind Me
Characters: The Doctor, Martha, mentions of Rose
Rating: K
Category: Humor
Summary: Every little thing reminds him of her
Prompt: Task 1-prompt #9; A television set, a pair of jeans, and someone's grandmother

Martha Jones and the Doctor were strolling through town. Much to Martha’s complete disgust, the Doctor was playing his favorite game called “Does this object remind me of Rose Tyler?” The answer was always yes, but the Doctor got a thrill out of playing it anyway.
“Okay, okay, ask me another one,” he said to Martha excitedly.
“Um,” Martha said. “Okay…does that television set remind you of Rose?” The Doctor nodded.
“Yeah,” he said sadly. “One time her face got stuck in a television.” Martha raised her eyebrows.
“Right. Uh…do those jeans that girl’s wearing remind you of Rose?” Martha watched in horror as a tear rolled down the Doctor’s cheek.
“Rose sometimes wore jeans,” he said.
“Uh…huuuh…” said Martha. “Does that lady who looks like that girl’s grandmother remind you of Rose?” The Doctor nodded vigorously.
“Rose has a grandmother!” he cried out.
“Okay, okay,” Martha said, patting him on the back. “Maybe we oughtta stop playing this game, go somewhere else.” The Doctor nodded again.
“You’re right,” he said. “I know just the place.”
“A hotel?” Martha accidentally said. The Doctor looked at her in disgust.
“Uhhhh…” he said. “No, I was thinking a bar actually.”
“Oh.”
“All this talking about Rose, it’s…” he sniffled. “I need a drink.”
“Okay,” Martha said, pretending to understand, though she felt like death. “Okay. Let’s go.”

ok the gaaaaaaaaaaaaame


Day 13 - Favorite childhood show


Well I dunno, I had lotsa faves. This one is prob my fave though, or at least one of my very faves.

Day 14 - Favorite male character


The Doctor! Yup. He's a pretty cool guy.

Day 15 - Favorite female character


Amy Pond. Yeah idk. I dunno what to say for these.

Day 16 - Your guilty pleasure show


Yeah idk. It's an actual good show though! Bleh I reallty need to watch the last half of the last season.

Day 17 - Favorite mini series
What? idk any

Day 18 - Favorite title sequence


Hahahaha i don't even know

Day 19 - Best t.v show cast


Well idk I like the casts to all the shows I watch! I just feel like sayin this one though.

Day 20 - Favorite kiss


It is Jack and Ianto in the Torchwood ep "To the Last Man". Alrighty.

Day 21 - Favorite ship


Haha it is Jack and Ianto again! They are just so darn cute I can't even! Plus it's like real life slash. Well not real life but canon. And what could be better than that?

Day 22 - Favorite series finale


Doctor Who series 4 finale
(oh btw I think series means season here. idk)
Ok because it has like everyone in it and it has like people from Torchwood and that other show in it and it's like so happy and near the end it's SO DARN HAPPY and then it's really sad and yeah it's just great.

Okay now I am caught up past the day that it is. I just felt like playin a bunch of the game and not havin a lot of other stuff in this. alright? alright.
-hob

No comments:

Post a Comment