Tuesday, June 1, 2010

About Last Night

Sup. Ok. Crazy story. So last night I freaking went to sleep at 9:00. Except it was supposed to be just a nap so I fell asleep with the light on and without brushing my teeth and junk. And then I woke up at 4 AM and I wasn't tired. Except then I fell asleep again with my feet on my pillow and my head in the middle of my bed and then I woke up when my dad woke me up and I felt sick as a sick dog so no school for me. This shebong was because of that little stunt you fools pulled the other night where you kept me up really late and I only got 3 hours of sleep though I usually get 3 or 4 hours of sleep on school nights so idek. But I also hadnt gotten much sleep the night before that cuz I didn't get to the hotel until like 2:30. that was awesome though. i went to Ihop. I've always wanted to do that in the night. WHOA I JUST HEARD THE WORD NIGHT WHEN I TYPED THAT. Ok. Well the list game is over but here's another list. It's a really glug list of stuff I want to do over the summer. It's a glug list cuz it was gonna start off being really specific and stuff but then i felt like I would wait until i was bored in schoo or wahtevs and make a really specif list then so here ya go:

-Buy The Sims 3
-Read fanfiction
-Watch Supernatural
-Watch other shows maybs
-Rewatch stuff 94r5348534643
-Watch some movies
-Read some books
-Clean my room
-Download 9435683476346 musics
-ORGANIZE MY GMAIL DRAFTS
-Organize other stuff on my comp
-Make music vids
-Make a rainbow cake
-Make lotsa pictures
-Arts and crafts

haha para ik what tomorrow is. arrrgh last yeah on this date may term had already started a long time ago. why can't it be last year? asdkjhgasdjghalsdgahlsdgadgs

bleh g i have never wanted a week to be over so much in my life. but next time i post it will be friday and life will be awesome. ok.

ok the game for this month is another 30 day thing except this one is all about tv! goosbag!

30 DAY T.V MEME
Day 01- A show that should have never been canceled
Day 02 - A show that you wish more people were watching
Day 03 - Your favorite new show ( aired this t.v season)
Day 04 - Your favorite show ever
Day 05 - A show you hate
Day 06 - Favorite episode of your favorite t.v show
Day 07 - Least favorite episode of your favorite t.v show
Day 08 - A show everyone should watch
Day 09 - Best scene ever
Day 10 - A show you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving
Day 11 - A show that disappointed you
Day 12 - An episode you’ve watched more than 5 times
Day 13 - Favorite childhood show
Day 14 - Favorite male character
Day 15 - Favorite female character
Day 16 - Your guilty pleasure show
Day 17 - Favorite mini series
Day 18 - Favorite title sequence
Day 19 - Best t.v show cast
Day 20 - Favorite kiss
Day 21 - Favorite ship
Day 22 - Favorite series finale
Day 23 - Most annoying character
Day 24 - Best quote
Day 25 - A show you plan on watching (old or new)
Day 26 - OMG WTF? Season finale
Day 27 - Best pilot episode
Day 28 - First t.v show obsession
Day 29 - Current t.v show obsession
Day 30 - Saddest character death

Day 01- A show that should have never been canceled


I meant what
Well g you know this is 9048534543 better than that cartoon junk they show on TV these days.

Day 02 - A show that you wish more people were watching


Well idk g...idk how popular this show is in the UK but I don't know a single American that watches it and it doesn't seem to be that popular in the UK either and it's so great so yeah.


soon para and gob will be punished btw.

Bleh that's all.
-Hob

No comments:

Post a Comment