Wednesday, June 16, 2010

End of Days

ARRRRRRRRRRGH I DON'T HAVE TIME TO DO THIS ACCIDENTALLY.

Hello another suck post! Arrrrrgh I had so many good stuff for this post. OK THE NEXT ONE WILL BE AWESOME FOR ESURE.

Anyway, I just graduated from high school. NBD.

ASHGALKJSGHLASJGASG IT'S SUMMER

I HAVE BEEN WAITING 283 DAYS FOR THIS

JHAKSJGHKLJASL GSAJGAJKGJAKSGAJGJAGJAGSJAGRGFHJDDA GAJGAJAJGHSJAGJKSAGHAJGAJHGLAKJGFIUWAGHWUIG

ALSO I HAVE PURPLE HAIR

Anyway, I guess I'm just gonna play the game now. Sorry gs! I might play a few rounds though. I was goin slow before because some of the answers to the later ones woulda spoiled Gob for Torchwood kinda, but now he has finished so.

Day 07 - Least favorite episode of your favorite t.v show


Love and Monsters
Ok this ep is just like blehhhh plus it's really kinda nasty and idk and also the Doctor is barely in it. Although the 2 other episodes that the Doctor is barely in are 2 of the best episodes of all time. But that just makes this epiosde worse. idk. moaning myrtle is in it though

blehhh i'm just really sad i couldn't have a good post today

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OMG
IU JUST REALIZED
MY NEXT EDAY IS SATURDAY WHICH IS THE DAY OF MY GRAD PARTY AND SO I WON'T HAVE TIME AGAIN CUZ AFTER THE PARTY I WILL HAVE TO WATCH DOCTOR WHO AND DO OTHER STUFF. CAN SOMEONE SWITCH W/ ME? I PROMISE I WILL HAVE A SUPER GOOD POST!

ok anyway.

bleh the next day is boring. idgi either.
Day 08 - A show everyone should watch
i will just say Doctor Who again because not even kidding, watching it will greatly improve the quality of your life.

-Hob

No comments:

Post a Comment