Thursday, June 10, 2010

Blink

Blargh I'm so lazy. ahsfagjkgsajghashjgsag omg g i love fanfiction. like this one i'm reading is so good i can't even. AND today I thoguht of one I wanted to write and KJDAHFKJSAHJGAJSGJHSA I LOVE IT. I just finished writing the first draft and yeah. it's like my fave thing evs. you people will be reading it when it's done. hahahaha. well i hope gob will read it at least. i guess para can read it but it's torchwood/doctor who so yeah.

GS GUESS WHAT. IN A FEW WEEKS IM GONNA GO ON A LIKE 100 DOLLAR ONLINE SHOPPING SPREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S GONNE BE SO AWESOME. PEOPLE SHJOULD LIKE SUGGEST STUFF I SHOULD BUY ONLINE OR SOMETHING OKAY?

OH MY GOD GO TO BED MOTHER AND FATHER YOU DON'T EVEN GO HERE.

ahgasgasg ok here are things that there are too much of in this thing i just wrote:
-shrugging
-smiling
-nodding
-saying thank you

idek. it's supposed to be like kinda awkward and those are awkward things. well they aren't but they are in the way they're used in the story. idek. you know. i just don't feel like writing this post right now, quite frankly. i feel like reading this darn thing i'm reading. soon we will have awesome posts again, yeah?

oh ok the game


Day 05 - A show you hate


Bleh this glug of a thing just makes me so nauseated and like i always used to see commercials for it that made me go blehhh and then one time i was on the comp back when the comp was in the office, and then mother came in and started watchin the thing and i was like blehhhh why in tarn would you watch that and then she wouldnt leave so i had to leave even though i was there first and now guess what it's her favourite show.

where even is gob?

ARRRRGH G WHENEVER I CLOSE MY EYES OR BLINK OR WHATEVS I SEE DIRT AND. I LIKED IT BETTER WHEN IT WAS SPRING BREAK AND WHENEVER I BLINKED I SAW TORCHWOOD. SJAKHGAKJSGASG

No comments:

Post a Comment