Wednesday, June 2, 2010

OWLs

hey gs

this is gonna be a suck post because i really need to get back to studying. i have two finals tomorrow and i really need to study for them. here is a list of all the stuff i have to study tonight:
*a huge list of locations of dif countries
*another list of countries
*and another
*two semesters of science

D: D: D:

bleh i especially need a good grade on my science final so i can get at least a B in that class.

D:

i'd better get back to studying gs. oh wait its not may anymore is it? that means i have to actually play some game. ok lets see.

BLEH I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS. G I AM ALREADY GETTING PUNISHED ANYWAY SO TOO BAD.

G TODAY IS ZACHARY QUINTO'S BIRTHDAY BUT I DON'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO WISH HIM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

DOES THAT SEEM LIKE THE KIND OF G THAT HAS TIME FOR GAMES?

I THINK NOT

GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR.

No comments:

Post a Comment