Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fear Her

I’M BACK!!!!!! It is I, the noble Company Man or as my pseudonym, Company Woman. Haha. JJ. Abrams. Oko. First, I want to thank Hob for giving me her post tonight, and I hope you will think of making me a more permanent contributor or something. Now then, I will start my wonderful post of wonderful things with the current game.

















Day 01- A show that should have never been canceled –
Firefly.














Day 02 - A show that you wish more people were watching –
Arthur



















Day 03 - Your favorite new show ( aired this t.v season) –
Flashforward














Day 04 - Your favorite show ever –
Doctor Who































Day 05 - A show you hate –
Barney. I hate it so much I won't even post a pic.

Day 06 - Favorite episode of your favorite t.v show –
The Empty Child. This action figure is really awesome. Now I want one.
















Day 07 - Least favorite episode of your favorite t.v show –
Love and monsters

















Day 08 - A show everyone should watch –
Arrested Development. Wow, I didn’t even have to really look to find this pic.

























Day 09 - Best scene ever –
In the Runaway Bride when the Doctor was saving Donna the kids in the car next to them were cheering.










Day 10 - A show you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving –
Heroes


















Day 11 - A show that disappointed you –
Flashforward

















Day 12 - An episode you’ve watched more than 5 times –
Fallout




















Day 13 - Favorite childhood show –
Arthur



















OK! That was fun. Especially day 12. Bwah ha ha ha. Time for fan fics. YAY!!!

My first is actually a Heroes one. The prompt is two of your characters get snowed in at a hotel where there is only one room with only one bed. My characters are Gretchen, Claire, and Sylar.

The wind howled in the night, blowing the snow fiercely. Gretchen and Claire were on their way to see Peter, but because Peter didn’t trust the “couple”, as he called them, he sent Sylar as a chaperone. It was early on in the night and Claire was waiting for her flight with Gretchen and, reluctantly, Sylar.

“The 7:00 flight to New York has been canceled due to the blizzard. The airport has made hotel arrangements for each person that was supposed to be on the flight. Please come the main office to receive the hotel arrangements.” Crackled a voice over the intercom.

“Aww, g. Now we won’t be able to seen Peter as soon.” Sighed Claire
.
“Don’t worry Claire, we’ll wake up early tomorrow and get a new flight,’ said Gretchen.

The trio made their way to their hotel, hoping to get a fresh start in the morning. But when they arrived, they made a tragic discovery!

“ Awww, g. There’s only one bed in each room,” said Claire.

“I’ll share with Claire so you can have your own room Sylar”, hopefully said Gretchen, who really just wanted to share a bed with Claire.

“Arghh, fine. But only because I would rather sleep with you than with Sylar,” Claire grumbled.

“Hey, why so hateful?” asked Sylar.

Later that night Claire and Gretchen settled down in bed. Both of them awkwardly stared at the ceiling. Even Gretchen was somewhat uncomfortable.
“Claire?”

“What is it Gretchen?”

“I can’t sleep.”

“Me either.”

“We should go play elevator hide and seek or duck, duck, GOOSBAG! Or something.”

“Are you kidding?! Sylar would rip our heads off. Which is not a problem for me, but for you…”

“I don’t care. He won’t hurt me. Besides, I’m bored stuck in this room.”

“Oko, g.”

“YAY!!!”

So the couple went and played duck, duck, GOOSBAG with each other for many hours. Then they played elevator tag for a while. After about three o’ clock A.M. they went back to their room to sleep.

“You can have the bed to yourself,” Claire said.

“Ok, girl. Thanks,” Gretchen responded.

Later the next day the girls woke up to find that they had slept until 8:00 P.M. and that Sylar had gone without them. But really Sylar just figured out that they had stayed awake until 3:00 and wanted to teach them a lesson.

“HA HA HA! You big g’s. I knew that you stayed up late!” Sylar yelled after he was satisfied with their embarrassment. “You should have gone to bed when I told you to. I’m going to tell Peter.”

Both Gretchen and Claire didn’t want that, so they tied him up with duct tape and locked him in the closet.

THE END.

It reminds me of my Bar Mitzvah kinda. Ok. G, I am so annoyed at this one girl. She doesn’t know the rules of shotgun and thinks that she has trumps in shotgun over me and not only is she younger than me, but it’s MY DARN CAR!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok. It was good to get that out.
Now for some vids and pics.

First, a list of awesome Bohemian Rhapsody remixes or whatever you want to call them.

Original


Muppets


Star Trek


Lost


Weird Al


Heroes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfTDs44-n5c
This one can't be embedded.

Now some awesome pics of various things.
COMPANY WOMAN!!!!





























































No comments:

Post a Comment