Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Lie

Hey gs!!! Bleh when will I stop not wanting to post so much? Hopefully this summer! G the next time I post I will be done w/ school!!! Isn't that aws!
Well g today what I did was finish my fanfic and I just love that darn thing! I wish gob could read it but he has to finish torchwood first. well i guess he doesn't HAVE to but idk I just feel like he should.omg so many tabs open.
ok anyway also this fanfic i've been reading is sooooo great i can't even.
ok i just got distracted. what was i saying? oh. hmm there are so many tabs open.
no wait i already said that. i'm hungry.
ok para idk how claire could get sick.

ok i'm just gonna take this time to play the game. omg you know what i want? a hat that looks like a panda.
ok what day are we even on? i keep getting confused cuz im playing this same game on this other pplace and im on dif days. ok i def did day 5 already so here we are:

Day 06 - Favorite episode of your favorite t.v show

Ok it is a two parter named Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead and idk I just love a ton of things about this ep. but there are soooooo many eps that are super close behind this one. here they are:
The Doctor Dances, Doomsday, Blink, Utopia, The Sound of Drums, Midnight, Turn Left, The Stolen Earth, Journey's End, The Eleventh Hour, The Beasat Below, Flesh and Stone, Vincent and the Doctor

goosbag!
ok what was i saying? oh that's right...barcelona! jj. i was saying that idk about claire, g. maybs just go with it and then think of somethin later like the lost writers. eh? eh?
haha i've had some tabs that have been open for an entire week and i haven't even closed them once
bleh this is a dumb post. I'M SORRY. THE NEXT ONE WILL BE GREAT I PROM.
but i jsut have too much to do rn.
bye byebyebeybey bbbebyye
bleh i cant find a title w/ all these tabs
-hob

No comments:

Post a Comment