Tuesday, March 20, 2012

baby padalecki

heyyy gs.

ok i really just wish i could stop being tired.

because

it

really

really

sucks

like today i couldn't help falling asleep in my first 2 classes of the school day. and i don't really like sleeping in school because

a. it makes the teachers think less of me

and

b. my math teacher said he takes off participation points if you sleep. but idk if he counts just like accidentally dosing off for a couple seconds here and there as sleeping or not.

and also it makes me not able to stay up as late as much which i do not like.

well anyways enough about that.

congratulations to jared and genevieve on their new baby boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder what they will name him!

well anyways, now i have to go finish some of my homework real fast before i go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment