Friday, March 9, 2012

fish that eat muskrats

Hey gs.

Bleh I have a headache.

I will go to bed soon most likely.

But I need to post.

Today was a goodish day.

It's now spring break for me.

One week.

I can use any exclamation points or else I will shout in my head and that will hurt.

Otherwise I would.

Wow Hob. Well, I'm guessing that you were arguing that Dean should be angrier and if so I agree with you.

Well, I mean Sam has more reason to be angrier but still Dean should be angrier. Well like okay if Sam and Dean were normal people then yeah Sam should be angrier because Cass gave him brain damage and a normal person would be angry about that but Sam and Dean are not normal people and Sam doesn't really care about himself and Dean should be way angrier because the only thing he cares about in this world is Sam.

As for blaming Sam for starting the apocalypse... Okay well to be honest its like. Well everyone had a part in starting the apocalypse. Like Dean broke the first seal, Lilith broke like all of the other seals, all of the angels were pushing it along, Cass let Sam out of the panic room, Ruby tricked Sam into killing Lilith. But as for who broke the last seal, who killed Lilith and set Lucifer free, actually starting the apocalypse, that was Sam so I think that's why they usually say that.

Also it brings the most angst.

Note that in season 3 everyone blamed Sam and Dean for opening the Devil's Gate even though they were trying to stop it from getting open and that's why they were there and it was Jake who opened it. And they only hand they had in it was not killing Jake soon enough which wasn't really anything.

But even Sam and Dean blame themselves for that. And Sam blames himself for the apocalypse. So I guess its like even if people on the show didn't blame Sam for those things he would blame himself.

Okay I just tried to take a quiz that would tell me what kind of headache I have but it told me I didn't have a headache. Now that's giving me a bigger headache even.

This quiz game sucks but you people are making it suck more by not even playing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment