Thursday, March 29, 2012

i don't want to go to bed

wow i woke up today and i was like really sure it was friday and i got all excited that i only have one more day of school. but then i woke up and realized it was thursday. =/

oh well anyways, when i wake up tomorrow it will be friday and last day of school until spring break!!!!!!!!!! and tomorrow in all my classes we are doing absolutely nothing too.

and yeah gs i will join in on this discussion soon but i don't have time tonight because my dad keeps yelling at me to go to bed.

i hope my parents don't try to give me bed times over spring break.

because i'm going to bed whenever i want over my break.

i don't care how much or little i have to do the next day.

if i'm tired i'm tired.

big deal.

here is a really great song that i hadn't listened to in a really long time but i have listened to it a ton this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment