Saturday, March 24, 2012

cats that eat tofu

Hey gs!

Wow I finally figured out how to play minesweeper!

And that's the post!

Jk. Well I can't stop thinking about that ep and all of the parts that were great in it. If only Emanuel had not been in it then it would have been one of the best eps ever!

You know... Okay well I need to say more about how I will be really mad if it turns out Emanuel took Sam's memories of Hell. Okay I just have two more reasons besides what I already talked bout really.

1. It's really annoying when that kind of thing happens. Like I'm sorry but its just bad writing when people choose to make their characters forget an experience instead of dealing with it.

2. With Sam's memories of Hell came a peace of mind. I mean Sam had finally gotten rid of all of the guilt he'd been carrying around and it would be really sad if that was undone.

Well for me Hob Sera has written some of my favorite eps so idk.

Me I don't like when they release clips for the new ep on Saturday because Saturday for me is a day to reflect on the last episode and you don't want to start thinking about the next episode quite yet.

Blarg there were so many great things in that last ep... Every second I remember another great thing.

Bleh I need it to be Monday so I can talk to someone irl about the ep because Hob refuses to talk about it for some reason.

I can't put my foot to the screen to find out if this post is a foot long because there's a cat sitting on my lap.

Well it's probably a foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment