Thursday, March 15, 2012

lambs that eat dogmen

Hey gs.

Haha that's funny to me that Gob wrote like three inches and then was like "is this a foot? well probably."

One day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow there will be stuff to talk about in our posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I need to finish this post after my shower.

Okay I'm back.

Well here's something else I need: a baby.

Jk because I don't need a baby I just need to hear of its existence.

I do need it to be tomorrow so I can watch that darn next ep though.

That will come in time.

What is that darn cat staring at so intently?

There doesn't appear to be anything there.

Maybe cats can see ghosts.

That would be a very small ghostie though.

Or maybe its lying on the ground.

Bleh the quiz game died and the month is only half over.

Bleh you fools ruined it.

Bleh

Bleh

Bleh

No comments:

Post a Comment