Monday, March 12, 2012

spring break is awesome

Hey gs!!!

Today was SO AWESOME because its SPRING BREAK!!!

All I did today was STAY HOME AND DO NOTHING!!!

I GOT TO SLEEP IN TODAY!!!

Another thing that was so super awesome was that me and Hob watched TWO episodes of Supernatural!!!! That was so cool!!!!!!!!

Today was just a generally awesome day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow is going to be even more awesome because it will still be SPRING BREAK!!!!

Tomorrow I can SLEEP IN!!!!!!! That will be awesome!!!!

Wow its so awesome that I can stay up late tonight!!!!!!!!!

Maybe tomorrow we could watch more episodes of Supernatural!! That would be cool if we could watch like 30 episodes!

I LOVE SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for the next episode of Supernatural.

According to that cat quiz I am "Socks"... THAT'S AWESOME!!!

Also the ghost is only imaginary. THAT'S SUCH A RELIEF!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment