Friday, March 16, 2012

dogs that eat leviathans

Hey gs!

Pretty good ep!

*Frank is annoying.
*I like the snow...I miss when winter was a thing.
*Sam it looks like we have made an honest man out of you.
*I didn't even know Dean knew about the hand thing...has he known about that for a long time?
*Sam not sleeping and being really tired was super good to me.
*The summary for this ep which was like a ballerina dances herself to death and then Dean gets cursed was extremely misleading because that was over within like ten minutes and Dean being cursed didn't amount to anything. But actually I'm kind of glad of that because that sounded kind of boring to me and what the ep actually was was more interesting to me.
*Sam drank a lot of coffee in this ep. I think you know how I feel about that. Jk that was good to me too.
*Except Sam almost crashing the car into a truck was not good to me! That was scary! Seriously, how could Sam never fall asleep and that's the whole problemo and then at the time when it most matters that he stay away he drifts off!?!? That doesn't even make sense!!!!!
*I wonder if Lucifer is a good singer.
*I liked when Sam used the sword.
*Those levithans were interesting. I wonder what they are planning!!!!!!!
*That was so cute when Dean was like "that always put you to sleep." Those darn brothers!!!!
*I'm betting Frank faked his own death.
*I'm excited and not excited for the next ep at the same time.
*Well the first five seconds of the promo are really great to me.
*But wait. Sam's dying!?!?!? What is he dying of!?!?
*Bleh Cass.
*Bleh.
*Bleh.
*Bleh.
*He pretty much ruins that whole promo with his face.
*Okay that's all.
*Wait that's not all. I don't want Cass to heal Sam. Now that is all.

Its so warm upstairs and so cold down here! Why does heat have to be a thing that rises?

I'm down for some season 1, Hob. Oh yeah we could watch Phantom Traveler because that is the next ep and also you said you wanted to watch it.

So are we just calling the quiz game done or

No comments:

Post a Comment