Friday, March 16, 2012

Late dinner

Blehh this sucks because winter drumline practice went way longer than I thought it would and after that we went out to eat Indian food and I barely even have any time for this post. Plus I think i am going to go watch the new supernatural ep before I go to bed.


Aw g hopefully I will remember all the stuff I thought I was going to post today for tomorrows post because I actually had a lot to say.

Well I will just say this at least. I read this spoiler on an upcoming guest star on supernatural that just made me really happy!!!!!!!! idk if anyone cares about seeing it or not but just in case they do scroll a ton down past the gibberish to see it.


D
Dishes
Ehhehdbs
Dudud fb
Rheuehehd
Sheiebdhh
She'd geek
Eeidmwjdh
Dudud heh
Jdsudbsndoso
Rodnaheh
Lcbjsofjfj
Djsjsjdhdbdbdjsbsb
Chickens fjdjd
Fjdjd disown
Soaks sinks lamb
Djdjsbwidbdheisj
Sideshows dished fjdjd
Fjdjd head DVDs
Djdeidnshejehebdnd
Sideshow Sri did sisbeheheve
Eheinshdos
A
Cjsksb
S
Dhekns
Worked bend skebdns ns
Enclosure
Shakeout
Plans dndsjjdhs
Disheveled
Xhdhdheh
Queue
Kirks
Djdjdjrjrjf
Rock
Dorothea
Ldjdhdjdjdhdbsbd
McKnight
Cmvkvkgk
Vnc trekked
Dorkier where
Yendjjdjsjwwh

Haha my iPod autocorrected some of the gibberish


Felicia Day (actress of Penny in Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shehhss

No comments:

Post a Comment