Tuesday, March 6, 2012

goats that eat goats

Hey gs.

Well my internet wasn't working last night so if you wondering why I didn't post yesterday there you have it. Yes, you could punish me but in my opinion a lack of actual capabilities to post is a better excuse than "my brother didn't post for me" or "I accidentally set it to post a day later" so if I have to post twice a day then I'm dragging Gob down with me and then we will both have to.

So Gob, you should take my side, just fyi.

Also I usually have okay posts, I don't usually fill up my posts with lists of random shit, my posts are always longer than a foot, and I always play the game UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE!

But just so you know, if I had to post twice a day for something beyond my control like the internet not working, then those excess posts would not be cute. They would be full of Dean hate, bad puns, and sexual harassment. I don't think you want that.

Anyway.

Today was a really bad day. But there are only 10 days until the next ep so at least that is one shining star in our lives.

Wow today I was thinking about how like religious people get all these special things and whatnot and they get to do whatever they want and then its okay because its their religion. Like they could not go to school or work or something and then if you tried to make them go to school you would be discriminating against their religion. I'm going to make a religion and its going to be a Supernatural religion and you can join me if you want but here is what its going to be like:
*You can't do anything on Fridays except watch/prepare to watch the new ep.
*If a new ep is not on that there is a period of mourning that no one is allowed to try to distract you from.
*You also have to bake a pie every Friday and sacrifice it to Dean by eating it. No one outside of the religion is allowed to touch the pie because that would be blasphemous and the only way to redeem yourself is to cut off their hands.
*No lights can be turned on during episodes and you are not allowed to hear any voices or movement from people outside the religion or else the house where they reside in must be burned to the ground.
*More rules could be thought of as I think of them, perhaps at a moment's notice.

Wow you know what was really annoying to me? Okay so Abby was doing homework and I was bored so I was trying to talk to her but she was like "no go away" so then I went and got my notebook and started to write a fic and then I had written ONE SENTENCE and then Abby came up to me and she was like "okay I'm done let's talk" THAT WAS SUPER UNCALLED FOR THAT FIC COULD HAVE BEEN A MASTERPIECE AND IF YOU WANTED TO TALK WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY I'M ALMOST DONE WITH THIS JUST WAIT ONE SECOND AND THEN I WANT TO TALK TO YOU DON'T START WRITING YOUR MASTERPIECE JUST YET WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE IN MATH CLASS!?!?!?

Another thing that was annoying was I was not even tired until I was reading this play with Alec and he kept yawning while he was reading and they weren't even real yaws he was just trying to yawn and then when he wasn't yawning he would do this yawning voice so it sounded like he was yawning and it was so annoying and kept making me yawn that that made me really tired and even know as I am typing this I yawned like five times during this paragraph and its making me tired again.

Huh, sometimes I think wow I am filling up this post with a lot of boring stuff and then I think well it might be interesting to read in a year or two because tbh one of my favorite things about our blog is that you can go back and see what you were doing in past years at this time or if you are missing a time in your life you can go back and read those post. But then I think well maybe this stuff won't actually be interesting. But I never know really.

Wow this keyboard is just feeling weird beneath my fingers right now. Like a piece of bread sort of.

But see that probably won't be interesting to read in future years because who even knows what I mean by that. How does a keyboard feel like a piece of bread? What does that mean? I don't even know! Wow I can't think of a way to explain this how this keyboard feels. I know it feels like sometimes but I can't think of what it is... Okay what I means by a piece of bread is like a piece of crusty breakd but no that's not it. Wow what is this feeling...? It definitely feels like something... Like a boat filled with water... No...Wow I'm like trying to pause to think of what this feels like but then I can't feel it anymore unless I'm typing so I have to keep tying while I'm thinking.

skdfjls jsfljdsliejsjfjeksj kjgseilsjd sjeijslj jgsdgjvmdskjtiesjkgkvdjtdkjkjg

Bleh okay the feeling is pretty much gone so I give up.

Today was really warm.

Bleh I've already taken this alignment test three times, once as myself, once as Sam Winchester and once as soulless Sam but I can't remember what any of us got.

Okay well I guess I could take it again.

As myself I guess.

Okay I got chaotic-good.

Oh man I was searching for a Supernatural quiz and I found this really bad one.

HAHAHAH oh man this q is my fave:


Oh man icqcml.

No comments:

Post a Comment