Wednesday, March 21, 2012

dogs that eat bunnies

Hey gs!

Okay the baby is named Thomas which is good because:
*It's not a weird name.
*They can call it "Tommy" which is on the list of cute baby names.
*It would have been weird if they had named it Sammy or Bobby John.
*So really that was their only choice.
*I'm pretty sure they consulted that list before naming it.
*Okay this isn't a list of reasons why Thomas is a good name anymore.
*But it is a good name!
*I know a Thomas. He's a good man. But he wishes his parents had named him Merlin.
*With that I actually I agree because Merlin would be a good name for him and then I could say I have a friend named Merlin which would be awesome. And his uncle is apparently named Thomas and his grandmother named him which means his grandmother named two babies Thomas. And that is just odd.
*Sometimes I do call him Merlin. But mostly I call him Tom or Thomasina.
*But Thomas is a good name for that baby!!!!!!!!
*It's better than West.

Wow what the heck else was I going to put in this post?

I know I had plans but what were they?

Well idk.

Today I kept thinking it was Thursday. That was unfortunate.

Is this a foot?

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

Now its a foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment