Wednesday, March 14, 2012

black dogs that eat cats

Hey gs.

Gs.

I don't think you realize

how much I need

a bodyswap episode.

I just need it more than I need air.

And I think you all know how much I need air.

So that is saying something.

Okay who wants to play the relate a random song to Supernatural game?

Well not me really but idk what else to do so.

Hahahahaha omg okay the song is Black Dog by Led Zeppelin.

Hob this song could have all the answers we are searching for!!!

Well okay obviously this song is about Sam and Dean hunting a black dog.


Hey, hey, mama, said the way you move, gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove.

Okay never mind they hunted this black dog before Sam went to Stanford obviously. Well doi because we never see them hunting a black dog. But anyway John is there too. And John is the mama. And the black dog is like oh girl you can't use the same moves.

Oh, oh, child, way you shake that thing, gonna make you burn, gonna make you sting.

Dean is the child. He's shaking his gun (because you kill a black dog by shooting it) because he's so nervous because John can't use the same moves.

Hey, hey, baby, when you walk that way, watch your honey drip, can't keep away.

Sam is the the baby. Honey is a delicacy to black dogs, so Sam is dripping it on the ground to lure the black dog into a trap.

Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah.

This is the black dog eating the honey. It's like oh yeah this is some good honey, boys.

I gotta roll, can't stand still, got a flaming heart, can't get my fill

Then Dean shoots the black dog in the heart and its like when you shoot a supernatural thing its gets all sparky.

Eyes that shine burning red, dreams of you all through my head.

Black dogs have red eyes.

Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah.

The black dog is dying...or so they think, but then it recovers! The dying thing was just a trick!

Hey, baby, oh, baby, pretty baby, tell me that you'll do me now
Hey, baby, oh, baby, pretty baby, do me like you do me now

Sam knows that the real way to kill a black dog is to stab it in the heart! And he has the knife so the black dog is like come on boy are you going to kill me or what.

Didn't take too long 'fore I found out, what people mean my down and out.

But then Sam tells John and Dean they need to stab it in the heart! So then the secret is out.

Spent my money, took my car, started telling her friends she wants to be a star.
I don't know but I been told, a big-legged woman ain't got no soul
All I ask for when I pray, steady rollin' woman gonna come my way.
Need a woman gonna hold my hand, won't tell me no lies, make me a happy man.

So then the black dog tries a different route and starts telling them it's life story.

Ah ah Ah ah ah ah Ah ah ah ah Ah ah ah

The story doesn't work. Sam stabs the black dog and it dies.


The end!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment