Monday, March 12, 2012

eyes hurt

heyy gs.

what's up?

blehh i'm so tired.

again.

ok so today was officially the most sucky and tiring monday ever. i only had like 2 or 3 hours of sleep because i woke up at like 4 and couldn't go back to sleep since i'd have to get up in another hour anyways for jazz band. and like the entire time during my math class i kept dosing off my and my eyes really hurt. and then during my next class, government, i dosed off even more in because the entire class was one huge discussion. and then in my writing class we got this new writing prompt and i had no idea what to write for it like the whole hour. and in my computer class i had done a ton of work on this flash animation and it randomly decided to crash and i lost all my work. and then in band class it was really boring and i started dosing off a lot because my band director was mostly working with the brass.

ok that was everything that happened during the school day and that's not even the worst of it. i had musical rehearsal after school and for some reason the choir room we were practicing in was EXTREMELY hot and humid and i thought i was going to die. and then straight after that i had winter drumline practice and it was extremely hot in the gym too. and then i finally got home at like 9 after being at school since 7 am.

ok sorry for that giant rant. i just had to dot that.

but the good news is i don't have to go to school tomorrow since i have a college visit day!!!!!!!!!! that will be awesome to sleep in way more than on a school day since my audition isn't until 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and now here is a new quiz to see if there is a ghost in your house:

http://www.allthetests.com/quiz26/quiz/1270001520/Is-There-A-Ghost-In-Your-House

apparently the ghost in my house is just my imagination...

No comments:

Post a Comment