Saturday, March 31, 2012

pigs that eat cows

Hey gs.

Today was such a boring day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the italics clutter up the post and sometimes just whatever the last person said doesn't explain which conversation that was, so its just easier to do numbers I think.

If you just said one or two words I will assume that conversation is over I guess.

2. Yeah I mean I don't really hate John though. I can't remember if I used to hate John, maybe I did but idk. But well he has grown on me I guess. Like yeah he was a terrible, terrible father, but he also loved his sons. And his love for Mary is a beautiful thing. John is just a very interesting character. But no, I hate Adam. Adam has no good qualities.

5. Yeah I mean I already said this but hallucination!Lucifer is a combination of Sam's memories of Lucifer from the Cage and his own personal thoughts and feelings. But I do disagree, when Lucifer is insulting Sam that is 100% Sam. Lucifer loved Sam. I mean Lucifer loved Lucifer, and in Lucifer's eyes he and Sam were the same. Yes, Sam trapped Lucifer in his Cage and so maybe Lucifer had some problems with that, but Lucifer wasn't saying anything like "oh you fool why did you have to jump in the cage you really suck for doing that." It was like "you are a terrible an awful person look at you, you are pathetic." which is more along the lines of how Sam feels about himself.

6. Yeah I guess I mean Dean doesn't fall in love as easily as Sam so I think the only people Dean ever loved was his family. As for Sam he hasn't known anyone really long enough...definitely he loved Jess. I think if if Ruby had been the person Sam had thought she was, he would have fallen in love with her eventually.

7. Yeah that is the ep I was thinking of. Only seen it once so idk really.

8. Idk an angel/demon ship could be interesting but not with Cass no no no way. Idk who though. WAIT GIRL HOLD UP THE BEST ANGEL/DEMON SHIP IS... Anna/Ruby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Come on Gob the water's fine.

How about for next month's game we do top ten lists??? IDK!!!!! BUT WE NEED SOMETHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment