Thursday, March 29, 2012

kangaroos that eat squirrels

Hey gs!

Oh Hobby if you had numbered the things instead of putting them in your post in italics it would have made it so much easier to respond...

Okay well I will number them and put them in italics so you know what I'm talking about but from now on just put the corresponding number.

Well one will actually be the first one.

1. well ok that's what i'm saying though. like you apparently don't hate dean but you hate hurt!dean and you would have hated for that ep to be about him, so i dont see why you'd accuse me of hating sam just because i didnt want to watch the stuff in that ep. tbh the hurt!sam stuff made me angrier than most of the cas stuff because the cas stuff wasnt as bad as it couldve been and i just did not want to watch the sam stuff at all. so. well idk if angry is the right word. i just couldnt do it

Okay well I didn't know you hated hurt!Sam really. Wow I can't even fathom the parts with Sam in that ep making anyone mad... You're the only person I know who feels that way.

2. yeah i guess those are some good points (about adam) idk. hahahha the thing about john is so funny to me haha icqcml. good going john.

Yeah same. Wow John has such a different relationship with all of his sons its kind of weird. But none of them are good relationships really at all so wow he really just failed big time.

3. like as opposed to him being god, you mean? well i dont really know i just like can't even muster up enough care juice about chuck to decide whether or not i think he's god. i just think it's supposed to be an ambiguous thing and idg why people even care.

Well this was just be responding to someone's opinion that was like "Chuck is god doi doi doi" which I do not really agree with because that doesn't even make sense but yeah I don't even care really.

4. oh......well it's my number one thing about it so...

I can't really remember but what I think this was a response to was something like "Cas blah blah blah is my one of my favorite things about Supernatural!" So I just had to turn that around. But yeah its my number one thing too.

5. same. well jsyk i know i said lucifer is being kind of annoying this season but i dont really like him any less because like...s7 lucifer isn't really him and also like his whole purpose is to be annoying

Yeah except s7 Lucifer is not annoying to me. I mean he seems different but still not annoying. But okay one thing is that some people have been really annoying and being like "Lucifer is communicating with Sam from Hell" or "There is still a part of Lucifer inside Sam" and that's why Sam was having his hallucinations. But not only is it made really clear that is not what is happening and that would completely make a lot of what has happened this season just meaningless, if that really was Lucifer, that is not how he would be acting. But I still like hallucination!Lucifer.

6. uh idk if she loved sam. well the other day i saw someone saying that sam genuinely loved ruby and wow i really disagree with that. even when he thought he could trust her and w/e, i would not say that was the case.

Well. I sort of agree with that actually. Like I don't know if love is the right word but Ruby was kind of a replacement Dean for Sam while Dean was gone and even sometimes in season 4 after he came back and I think that was intentional on Ruby's part and she was using Sam's feelings for Dean and reliance on Dean to try to get him to trust her more and Sam kind of projected his love of his brother onto Ruby and so with that trust came love... And I mean Sam really did trust Ruby and so he didn't just think of her as another evil demon. And she was pretty much the only one who cared for him at some points or at least he saw it that way. And so why shouldn't he like her? And again maybe love isn't quite the right word but Sam does fall in love easily I think so I don't know.

7. idk. well i will say i agree just because i refuse to believe that that little guy could be dead!!!

Okay but I don't think angels can possess dead vessels??? And didn't Cass like tell Jimmy he would never die as long as Cass was in him or something???

8. well i definitely dont ship that but i dont really care about those people or that ship enough to hate it, i guess. i just could not care less about it. if i cared about emanuel enough to ship him with someone, it would be crowles.

Emanuel/Meg just makes me sick. I would never ship Emanuel with a demon. If I were to ship him with someone it would be death. Or extreme obesity.

9. gob should join in on this discussion!!!

Yeah Gob try to get a piece of this action!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment