Tuesday, March 27, 2012

octopus that eat bald eagles

Hey gs.

Well to me March has been going super slow so idk.

Hey doi we are doing a new game next month. But I'm gonna go ahead and say all of those ideas are worthless because you're right we need a game we won't get bored with but there's no way we could do any of those ideas for one month and not get bored of it.

Well Hob if you really like Sam then I don't get how you could not care about any of the things in that ep. I mean half the episode was about something pretty important happening to Sam and he could have died or something so.

Wait, the first half of which season?

Well I have really not cared for either of the episodes that Adam Glass wrote this season, and looking over the other episodes he wrote which were in season 6, none of them are that great so that just made me even more unexcited.

Okay one thing that is making me excited though is that I am getting new jamz!

Okay bad news I can't think of any controversial statements. Good news I can just go on this Supernatural opinions blog and state my opinion about a few of these.

1. I hate Adam but at the same time I'm glad that he exists.

2. I am content with the amount of people in the world that know about Supernatural. Except for the fact that if more people watched it there would be a higher chance of more seasons.

3. Chuck is just a man.

4. One of my favorite things about Supernatural is Sam and Dean's love.

5. Lucifer is the best angel. The end.

6. Ruby was awesome and she loved Sam.

7. Sebastian Roche is not my favorite but I don't really care about him.

8. Jimmy is not dead.

9. I hate Cass/Meg or should I say Emanuel.

Okay that's all. Unfortunately these are boring. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment