Thursday, March 22, 2012

lambs that eat lions

Hey gs!

Well. One day. I don't think I have ever been this conflicted about an ep. I don't think I have ever been this spoiled for an ep either... Okay but its like I keep seeing things that are like click here for spoilers and I keep clicking them for some reason I guess because I just think because they are for the next ep they will just be things I don't care about that will just make me want to puke but half the time they are things that are good to me so now I'm really confused. I should stop clicking those things.

Speaking of which that thing where you click for spoilers on our blog looks really dumb. Sorry Gob.

Today a crazy thing happened where I read a thing that I wrote like well it must have been only a few days after I finished catching up on Supernatural so only a little bit after I started watching and it was a thing that was complaining about Destiel and sort of shipping Wincest a little bit. It was like a thing that was like "I don't want anyone to ever mistake Dean and Cass for a couple because that's Sam and Dean's thing and it wouldn't even make sense for Dean and Cass like it does for Sam and Dean!" And then I was like "lol but I still ship Dean and Cass!!!" Wow I was so stupid...if you don't think it makes sense for someone to think Dean and Cass were a couple then how could you think they could ever be a couple...? Wow you do not ship Destiel at all who are you trying to kid? Well I guess you are trying to kid Hob. Bum bum bum.

On a related note why is there this giant war going on about whether Sam and Dean share a Heaven? Am I wrong or was half the point of Dark Side of the Moon that Sam and Dean share a Heaven? Idk what is going on but that just goes to show that Destiel fans are delusional.

Hob have you seen the movie of The Iceman Cometh? I am really dreading having to watch that tomorrow because its so long like we're going to be watching it all morning. Well except I get to miss 20 minutes of it to do something for World Savvy but that may just make it worse because if I miss 20 minutes it will be more confusing for the rest of it. Blehhhhhhhh I don't want this. Well I think I will just bring a lot of snacks to eat during it and just try to write a fic during it also and still pay a little bit of attention because we have to write a thing about it. But I never actually finished reading it because someone spoiled the ending for me and also somehow managed to read more spoilers about it on the internet. But there wasn't a click here for spoilers thing so idk how I could have avoided that. Well I guess by not reading things about a play I am reading on the internet. Oh also I have theatre homework to do by 2:00 so I can do that during it.

Wow I have this group project due tomorrow and this person in my group just emailed me like "I'm going to send you what we have by 10 pm and then can you finish it?" Wow at 10 pm I don't want to be doing homework. Blehhhhhh

Okay last night I had the saddest dream that Sam killed himself and Dean was like crying like sobbing like seriously drowning in tears like we have never seen Dean cry before and it was so sad. He was like crying so hard you might think he was the one who was dying but nope that was his brother's blood on his hands.

Omg today I was watching a movie and there was the cutest lamb!!!!

Okay even if you didn't know that Sam and Dean share a Heaven and that means that they are soul mates, you can still tell that they are soul mates so.

No comments:

Post a Comment