Thursday, March 1, 2012

fish that eat fish

Hey gs!

There is nothing to say...

It's March!

It's Jenny's birthday!

Okay that's all there is to say now.

Burrr I'm cold.

What will be Gob's punishment? If we don't come up with it soon it will never happen and Gob will never learn his lesson.

Wait what is our new game?

I feel like Hob said something about it or suggested something but I don't remember what it was.

Well I'll wait for her to post to see.

But bleh I'm so cold.

Well she will probably post soon I saw that she had started one and she probably won't spend too long on it.

Okay Hob just posted.

Oh.

Wait, what quiz thing? Oh like the game where we took quizzies? Okay.

Or we could have it be you can either take a quiz or make a quiz because that might be fun.

Wow. I can't even think of 6 Supernatural characters that I like really...

Bleh without the game this post might not be long enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment