Wednesday, March 28, 2012

snakes that eat dogs

Hey gs.

Well today was a really glug day...

Something that's kind of goos and kind of glug is that tomorrow I have no classes in the morning. Like that's good to me kind of because doi who likes to go to a class but also I usually get kind of bored.


And yeah okay I wouldn't have liked that ep really if it had been Dean in Sam's position but that is because of my hatred for hurt!Dean. Not my hatred for Dean. And you know my hatred for hurt!Dean burns with a firey passion so obviously you know that is why.

Why am I glad Adam exists? Let's see... well, his relationship with Sam and Dean and the way that Sam and Dean don't really care at all what happens to him makes Sam and Dean's relationship seem even more beautiful in comparison and you can really tell that they don't just do what they do because they are brothers or because they are family but because they really love each other.

And hey the one episode that he's in is a really great ep. (Point of No Return)

And I like how he thinks that he got the short end of the stick with John because its funny to me how John managed to make all THREE of his sons believe that they were his unfavorite.

Also yeah Adam stopped us from ever seeing Michael!Dean but come on that wasn't going to happen and if Adam hadn't said yes to Michael then all the beauty of Swan Song couldn't have happened.

And I think Adam was really well cast. Like he reminds me a lot of young John and he has the Winchester good looking genes.

Okay that is all.

Hob you were supposed to respond to all of those...

No comments:

Post a Comment