Wednesday, September 26, 2012

attack of the cat

Hey gs.

I'm at the library...fun times!!!

Bleh I hate this paper.  I wish the world would end so that I wouldn't have to finish it.

It needs to be like a page longer but I really don't see how that could happen.

Well my professor said it could be any font...so does that mean I can just make a huge font if I want to???

Well maybe I will do that then!

Wow the wifi is so good here at the library wow.

Wow why did I need to use the word wow twice in that last sentence.

Wow and I just did it again right there!!!!

WOW!!!!!

Okay so I think I knew about this but I never utilized it but I just kind of realized that you can put the lyrics to songs right in your itunes.  So lately whenever I'm listening to a song and I look up the lyrics to read them along with the music which I pretty much do all the time even if I have looked up the lyrics 30958208 times before because I just like to read the words while I hear them then I just copy and paste them into itunes and WOW I never need to look them up again!!! Crazy day!!!!

Hob you realize you don't have to watch Supernatural...or you could watch it a different day I mean you don't have to watch it that same day except you might if you really care about spoilers I guess.

You also realize that my ship is better than yours right

OH MY GOD THIS STUPID GUY WILL NOT STOP TALKING LOUDLY EXCEPT EVERY NOW AND THEN HE STOPS TALKING TO SING SMOOTH CRIMINAL

I'M TRYING TO IGNORE YOU BUT HOW CAN I WHEN YOU KEEP SAYING MY NAME???

I AM SO DONE

No comments:

Post a Comment