Monday, September 10, 2012

day of the cat

Hey gs!

Bleh I hate everyone but especially Kelly because she brought this person into our room to watch something I guess and I'm pretty sure this person hates me but idc.  And then I asked them if they could wait a few mins to watch whatever it was because I was in the middle of reading a fic and so then they did but then they just talked really loudly anyway so what was the point?  And then I finished the fic so I told them they could watch it but now they're just continuing to talk and its so annoying.

Okay yeah if the teacher wants you to tell them but otherwise I don't think it matters especially if its just like five mins early.

Well I was in a motel because my friends were visiting me and they were staying in a motel so I stayed with them.

Oh Hob when you said that it made me want another Spider-Man poster.  I already have two Spider-Man posters!!! I am a fOOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I just memorized the unit circle again. I AM NEVER GOING TO FORGET IT!!!

Okay I've spent the last few weeks trying to remember where I know this person in my calc class from that I sit next to every day and then today I ate lunch with her and she told me she knew me in sixth grade.

Also there's someone else who knew me in sixth grade in one of my classes but I don't remember him????

I hate the look on Kelly's face when she's watching something that amuses her.

WOW OMG THERE WERE NOT THIS MANY PEOPLE IN MY ROOM TWO MINUTES AGO!!!

GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Okay that's all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment