Wednesday, September 5, 2012

doctor cat: armed and dangerous

Hey gs.

I guess I should probably write this post now since I don't know when I will get back from copy editing.

But enough of these glug boring posts.  Try to say something things.

Today was a pretty good day I guess.

Bleh Kelly stole my season 3 dvds without asking me.  I hate her.

Also I don't understand how you could cry at Madison's death but not at Sam's???

Today I went to a poster sale and they had so many posters and I bought a new Spider-Man poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought that I didn't have any more room for posters on my walls but then I found one that is like more long than tall and so now I can put it right over my bed. That will be glorious.  They had a bunch of cool Spider-Man posters and I really wanted all of them.

I didn't finish my show last night because the last two episodes look so great!!!

Wow I just realized that once Supernatural starts I will not even be able to watch it on the night that its on if I keep this copy editing thing up.

But today I saw the newspaper and it had my name in it and that was a great experience!

There's a great feeling in me when its Wednesday after classes because its like there's two days left in the week and I only have three classes.

Haha I just got some email messages that Michael Flood put up some assignments on Manegebac.  Maybe he forgot to take me off of there???

Wow right now I would actually kind of prefer to have Michael as my math teacher because my professor is so serious and strict and while Michael was the most unorganized person ever and not a great teacher at all, at least every class was entertaining.

Today it was nice because it was a little bit chilly this morning!  Although it did get warmer but not too warm!!!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment