Wednesday, September 5, 2012

so boredddddddddddddddddddddddd

hey gs.

blehh my health class is so dumb.  i have to go to 4 different exercise classes over the semester and keep a physical activity log and do a behavior change thing and a bunch of other junk.  it is defintley my least favorite class.

oh and my communications class today was so boring i wanted to fall asleep.  i kept accidentally yawning but it was dark in the room so idk my professor saw that or not.

oh yeah and another thing that sucked today was having to walk to one of my classes in the rain.  luckily it was not too far away but it still sucked.

wow some of the bands at this thing called blues fest next week in terre haute seems like they are actually pretty decent!  i mean none of them are bands that would be my absolute favorite but i kinda like 3 of them and i know 2 people in one of the bands.  i might actually go to it this year because it sounds pretty cool!

oh yeah and so are we doing a game this month or not?




No comments:

Post a Comment