Thursday, September 6, 2012

the menace of cats

Hey gs.

YEAH HOB SAME WHEN I SAW THAT PROMO I WAS SO MAD EVEN THOUGH THAT HUG LOOKS BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT THAT IS GOING TO BE THE BEST PART OF SEASON 8 AND NOW I'VE ALREADY SEEN IT SO NOW WHAT IS THE POINT EVEN????

Also wow if they get rid of all the demons I will just hate life because demons are my favorite.

Also that promo had waaaaaaaaaay too much Kevin or whatever his name is.

Also too much Cass.

Okay yesterday I went to this meeting of the Asian Student Association and it was so awkward because I was like one of the only non asians there and there were so many asians!!!

Haha but it was like I was the spy spying on the asians instead of the other way around!

WOW I ALMOST TIPPED OVER IN MY CHAIR OMG THAT WAS SO SCARY I SAW MY LIFE FLASH BEFORE MY EYES OMG

Oops I forgot I was writing this post.

This fic is great.

Okay that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment