Friday, September 7, 2012

early cat

heyyy gsssssssssss.

today was a good day.

it went a lot better than i thought it would.

my first class went by really fast.

my health class teacher let me leave class 5 minutes early so i would have time to meet with my group for communications class right before the class started it which was good, even if he embarrassed me by asking the whole class if it was ok if i left 5 minutes and made a huge deal out of it and made everyone say goodbye to me when i was leaving.

my communications class went WAYYYY faster than it usually does.

my clarinet lesson was super long and dragged on forever though.

and then my roomate's friend's roomate came over to my room and he brought his guitar and we jammed for a bit and he seems kinda cool

well i just suddenly got really tired so i'm going to end this post now.  i hate when you feel fine and awake but then your eyes starting hurting and you have a headache. D:


No comments:

Post a Comment