Tuesday, September 18, 2012

cat, the vampire hunter

Hey gs.

Blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh today was such a stressful and busy day!

I hate Tuesdays!

Although one good thing about it was that I bought a ton of apples from the farmer's market!!!!!

Also it was a nice temperature like nice a cool and it was starting to feel like fall even.

Also I got free pizza.

But everything else that happened was awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hob I can't really understand what you're saying but do you mean that you tried to look up Peter or Wade?

Luckily you don't need your o or your i key to type those!

Well your ship is not better than my ship Hob sorry.

Hahaha what do you mean what's up with our blog???? This is really normal!!!!

Okay I need to do some chillaxing now because I haven't done any chillaxing today and I don't like it.

And I don't like this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment