Thursday, September 20, 2012

cat of time

Hey gs!

NO HOB ITS WORST THAN YOU THINK THEY RELEASED A CLIP THAT WAS LIKE I THINK THE WHOLE FUCKING REUNION!!!!

WHAT IS EVEN THE POINT OF WATCHING THE SHOW IF YOU HAVE SEEN THAT?????

Also just like

Blehhhh so many things that I have heard and seen about season 8 have made me not want to watch it.

And nothing at all has made me want to watch it.

I'm really tempted to just like

Watch that clip

And then wash my hands of this show.

But I doubt I could do that.

Wow today I spent forever waiting outside the football stadium while this football thing was happening because it was way too loud in there and I even went in there and watched a little bit of it because I was waiting for this tug of war thing to happen and then the tug of war thing lasted like five seconds and there wasn't even anything to watch really.

But the good news is we won so.

Ugh I just want to watch Ultimate Spider-Man but 1. idk how to watch it. 2. There are a lot of other shows I want to watch too that would probably be easier to watch. 3. I've somehow started re-watching TAS and can't stop. 4. Someone told me it wasn't good and not to watch it.

But I don't trust her because she doesn't like the Avengers.

Also she threatened to push me down the stairs.

Oops I forgot I was writing this post.

Well I don't really have anything else to say anyway so.

No comments:

Post a Comment