Saturday, September 29, 2012

cat racer

Hey gs.

Sorry this post is way late but my friend wouldn't leave me alone so.

Bleh okay a little bit earlier we were sitting on my floor and talking about spiders and then a giant spider came crawling across the floor and then he killed it with my shoe and now I'm really creeped out...

Um idk actually why Kelly moved out...she said it was something to do with our different sleeping schedules... Perhaps my wanting to study at like 10:30 pm was the final straw...

Well it's really nice right now because now I can stay up as late as I want and not annoy anybody and nobody wakes me up really early in the morning with their stupid alarm and I don't have to hear annoying laughter all the time...

Also now I can hang up my towel on the actual towel bar that Kelly was hogging.

It would be so nice if they never assign me a new roommate but idk if that could happen.

Plus Spock is enjoying that side of the room.

Okay that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment