Sunday, September 23, 2012

the cat nightmare

Hey gs!

Today I watched The Avengers.  That is a marvelous movie.

Also I loved my ship a lot. That is a marvelous ship.

Also I accidentally this Tony Stark fanmix...

Tony's Theme - Pixies
This is a song about a superhero named Tony
It's called Tony's theme

The Impression that I Get - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Have you ever had the odds stacked up so high
You need a strength most don't possess
Or has it ever come down to do or die
You've got to rise above the rest

Help, I'm Alive - Metric
Help, I'm alive
My heart keeps beating like a hammer
Hard to be soft
Tough to be tender

The Nerve - The Republic Tigers
Because you're making me feel like I'm a real live human boy
And she said,
"What's that you got? Robotic insides?"

Oh No - Marin & the Diamonds
Maybe it is all a test
Because I feel like I'm the worst
So I always act like I'm the best

Million Dollar Man - Lana Del Rey
How did you get that way?
I don't know
You're screwed up and brilliant
Look like a million dollar man

Oh My God - Ida Maria
Oh my god
Oh you think it's all for fun
Find a cure
Find a cure for my life

Die Alone - Ingrid Michaelson
I never thought I could love anyone but myself
Now I know I can't love anyone but you
You make me think that maybe I won't die alone

Circuits & Wires - Motion City Soundtrack
I am all motors and gadgets
Organically designed to last a finite length of time
Locked in this rotary motion, the wheels spin round and round
I comprehend it all but still can't make a sound
I know there's something wrong within my faulty brain
I lack the proper behavior

Iron Man - The Cardigans
Nobody wants him
They just turn their heads

No comments:

Post a Comment