Thursday, September 6, 2012

chickens in the distance

heyy gs

ok well my computer keeps not working and then occasionally working for a little bit so i can just post when i can post

also i just scanned my computer and there are apparently no viruses so now idk what to do to fix it. like sometimes you just wish it could be a virus

wow i pretty much hate everything because i guess there's a spn promo and there was a clip of the hug and like..........................that was my only reason for looking forward to s8 so now what's the point of watching it

i didn't watch the promo cuz my computer freezes when i watch youtube things but i saw gifs of the hug wow thanks a lot

the one good thing life has going for it is that i'm done with school for the week! and yesterday was my first day of school for the week. goos

ok that's the post


No comments:

Post a Comment