Tuesday, September 18, 2012

duel of the cats

Hey gs!!!

Yeah I love ItsJustSomeRandomGuy's videos!!!!!!!!!

But only you can make our blog like that, Gobby.  It's all up to you.

Well actually jk because I took the first step for ya.

Mmmmmmmmmmm tea...

Today was the most blah boring day ever.

Bleh also I do not want tomorrow because I hate Tuesdays.  It's like I have two hour and forty minute classes right in a row so it's like I'm in class for like three hours and twenty minutes and that is not what I want for myself plus I get so hungry because its right all through lunch time.

Today I ate the most delicious meatballs!!!!

Also some pretty delicious soup.

Also a delicious chocolatey bar thing.

Also I managed to steal THREE apples from the dining hall.

Wow remember that time in Aladdin when Jasmine stole like one apple or something and then a guy was going to cut off her hand!?!?!? What if that happened to me????????

Well that's not really the same though because if I ate those apple in the dining hall I would be fine and if I just took like one apple like a normal person I would be fine but I just don't think you're supposed to take three apples and store them in your mini fridge.

Also I've never seen them cut off anyone's hands...

Also I've never seen them stop anybody from taking food.

Also these glugs I know take whole entire sandwiches like everyday.

Wow I should have stolen meatballs!!!! I'm a FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops I accidentally just kept writing this post right through 12:00.

Oh well. Close enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment