Tuesday, September 11, 2012

the insidious cat

Hey gs!

Almost forgot to post oops.

Bleh I hate Tuesdays.

Today I thought I was going to take a math test at 6:30 so I pretty much like spent all afternoon studying and planned my whole evening around it and basically stressed myself out a ton and then I went all the way across campus to the science building to take it and I found out that there wasn't going to be any test.

So now I have to repeat the whole process tomorrow I guess.

Wow I just re-watched the greatest episode of Spider-Man the animated series and remembered how great it  is.

Well its more like the greatest three episodes but they're all the same episode kind of.

I wish I could eat my apple  but that is my breakfast.

Okay that's all there is to say.

Plus I'm almost out of time even.

No comments:

Post a Comment