Friday, September 14, 2012

the cat agenda

Hey gs!!!!!!!

Here's my long-awaited fanmix!!!

It's a Say Hi fanmix about Peter/Wade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruises to Prove It
And you got the scars and stitches to prove
And you got the bruises to prove it
Well you got a taste for the pain, you heard me
And you got to do what you're supposed to do
Still that's better than a torn up heart


Spiders
There's the thing with her father
The thing with me broken
Her new jealous ex and the press
And each of them not much worse than the other
But still pretty bad nonetheless
Because there's spiders under my skin when she's not around
And there's spiders creeping around next to organs I need


Dimensions and Verticals
Would you draw me with your pencils and your pens?
Make me much prettier than I really am?
And would you draw us with some picture perfect friends
If I chipped in for the ink?


Poor Pete is a Bit Self-Conscious 
Poor Pete isn't fashion forward
But he likes to think he's ultra cool
He winks at a girl named Susie while she's playing bumper pool
She looks at him rather blankly before mouthing the words "yeah right."
She knows Pete's not the kind of guy who will ever get it right


Prefers Unhappy Endings
Oh and it's not for certain but
I'm pretty sure it won't work out then
There's only room for one of us in this town
But we can't go back to the way it was
So one of us is gonna have to go down

Back Before We Were Brittle
Hey, remember when we could save kitten from trees?
Or lunch on skyscrapers?
Bring the villains to their knees?

Your Brains vs My Tractorbeam
We spent the night training for showdowns
And microwaving marshmallow treats
And now our adrenaline's rushing
And you are my arch-nemesis
You're still mad that I copied your hairdo
I'm still hoping you won't notice


Did you like that????????????????????

Okay Hob I figured out how to find the recently watched page.
1. Go to Netflix
2. Click on Your Account in the right top corner.
3. Click on See instant watching activity
4. Magic!!!

Ugh my ship.

So great.

Now that you have listened to that fanmix you probably know how great it is.

Well that's all kittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment