Friday, September 7, 2012

the sting of the cat

Hey gs!!!!

My new poster looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay I'm so happy Kelly went home for the weekend!!! It's so peaceful in this room without her watching annoying things or laughing annoyingly or being generally annoying.

Bleh this ship is so beautiful I just want to tear it up into little pieces and feed it to a child so that that child will grow up and become this ship and rule the world and then I can live in a world ruled by this ship.

It was such a nice day today in terms of weather!  Like it had a good chill to the air and it wasn't too sunny!!!

Wow I ate the most delicious thing in the dining hall today idk what it was but it was some kind of thing that had golden grahams and chocolate and marshmallows and it was so good!!!!!!

Bleh now I want another one of those but idk when they will have them again.

Wow okay you know how I said I really wanted puppy chow?  Well the other day my CA came in with this little cup of puppy chow and he was like "want some puppy chow?" and I was like "YES!" and then he's like "okay, here." And I thought he was giving me the whole cup because it was just like this little cup so I reached for the cup and then he was like "you can just grab some." And so I reached in and took like a few pieces because there wasn't even that much in there so I didn't think I should grab like more than half of it and then I ate in in one bit so that's how I had one bite of puppy chow that just made me want more puppy chow.

Hmm it appears I am really hungry all I can talk about is delicious desserts.

Okay today I am DEFINITELY going to finish my show because there will be the perfect chance with Kelly gone and I can't watch it tomorrow and it's been so long since I've even watched it so this is the perfect chance.

I wish I could show you a pic of my poster but idk how to use the my webcam besides on skype????

After Kelly left I cleaned my side of the room so now it looks like I am a neat person and Kelly is a slob. Ha.

Wow Kelly really picked the wrong side of the room.  It's like I have control of the window and the sink and I can plug in my internet to get a faster connection and she has nothing...

Dif Gob this week went by so slow it was just like crawling by like a slug.

Last night I read a super great fic!

Well that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment