Saturday, September 29, 2012

the cat without fear

Hey gs.

Wow I used to think that everyone in the world loved Loki but then I just saw something that was someone hating him and hating all his fans!!! Also recently I saw some people talking about how they didn't like him that much! Nice!

Well I guess we could try to do that review thing, Gob.

I wish all Doctor Who fans would shut up is what I wish.

Hahahaha icqcml because there's this video of Stan Lee saying the alphabet and like one thing for each letter and three of them are Spider-Man.  Like A is amazing Spider-Man and P is Peter Parker and S is Spider-Man.

I love my ship though.

If I was going to make a video of the alphabet I would make all of them be something to do with my ship.

So.

Today was a day.

Tomorrow will be another day.

That's all we know.

No comments:

Post a Comment