Tuesday, September 11, 2012

cat de lune

heyy gs.

ahhh my piano teacher gave me clair de lune as the piece i'm going to work on this semester!!!!  on the one hand i'm really excited to be learning it because it's one of my favorite pieces of music for piano but on the other hand it's also really hard and i feel like i'm going to be really nervous playing it for my jury and for a grade.



wow that is crazy!  i have to do this journal assignment online for my communications class and i can see everyone's journals!  so i could just like browse a bunch of them and paraphrase them for my own!  but i think that would be more work than is really necessary since writing a journal entry about the readings isn't even really that hard.

well i better go get started on my journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment