Thursday, June 13, 2013

duel with goat

Hey gs!!!

What a great convo. I guess if Xander was going to die I would want him to die like I want all the characters I hate to die...like in a pretty normal way that doesn't get him any sympathy and isn't made a big deal of bc I don't want to hear about him anymore to be honest and also I don't want people to be sad about him so if it could just be like he gets what's coming to him but inbd that would be great do you feel me

Yeah same Gob there are rumors about p much every villain being in TASM 2 wow but most of them are false I'm p sure. I know for certain that Electro and Rhino will be in it. Also Norman Osborn but he may or may not become the Green Goblin I'm not sure. Idk if they will be setting up the villain for the third movie but I hope they don't ruin the movie by trying to have too many villains bleh

Gob you have yet to post a single fanmix just saying

Hmm what else to say

Okay I will start another convo with Hob.

Hmmmm actually I can't think of a good topic so you can choose between the following questions.

Pick one or more. Feel free to answer too, Gob.

Wait actually Noah just told me he's posting for you starting tomorrow so Noah you can answer these qs actually.

*Who is the smallest?
*Has science gone too far?
*How did you get out of the wormhole?
*What even?

I think that those are all good conversation topics.

Okay well.

Fanmix 4 - Your favorite character right now.

Okay this fanmix is like supposed to be just from first person pov so that's why it is how it is


1. Radioactive – Imagine Dragons 
I'm radioactive, radioactive

2. Let it Happen – Jimmy Eat World
Talk, talking a lot, but its still talk
Gotta love how it's somehow all on me

3. Capital H – Motion City Soundtrack
A hero zero with a capital Z
Singing songs from the balcony as the city crumbles
Under the powers of an evil doctor rocket science monster
With capabilities to destroy the entire universe

4. You Never Give Me Your Money – The Beatles
Out of college, money spent
See no future, pay no rent
All the money's gone, nowhere to go

5. Underdog – Imagine Dragons
Hey, that sounds like my luck
I get the short end of it

6. Secret Identity – How I Became the Bomb
Cause my enemies will find you and kill you to get to me
Girl you know that I hate to lie to you
But I’m afraid it’s the one thing that I must do
The secret identities are for the safety of you, not me

7. Boxelder – Motion City Soundtrack
Caught me talking to myself again
One by one, we all go marching in
I hate myself and no one else

Well I guess I should post some piccies.......

Okay this one I asked Abby what to draw and she said a Marvel character or someone in my family and I said I would combine the two and she said "Iron man's chest piece, Wolverines claws, Thor's Hair, Hawkeye's costume...You mother's eyes, You brother's smile...I think it can be done." So here it is

Hob here's my Dean and Spidey pic but I didn't care enough to color it sorry


Here's Buffy and Spidey as classmates????


Okay there's more but that's enough have a nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment