Wednesday, June 12, 2013

hang a chicken in the window

heyyy gs

haha well i have almost 50,000 plays on last fm. i dont feel like calculating how many hours that is. wow my friend like apparently joined last fm 2 days after me and they have over 100,000 plays on there and idk how thats possible because i listen to music basically all the time so you'd think they'd have to have listened to like 2 songs are once or??? i guess there are some times when my computer hasnt been working or something but idk!!!

ok i hacve nothing to say to para again. im gonna start a convo. hmmm. if xander was gonna die, how would you want him to die????????

ok well for the favorite character fanmix...the last fanmix i posted before we started this game was one for my fav character right now so i guess i'll do my second favorite character because i already have an almost finished fanmix for this person so i'll just post what i have

ok this is a fanmix for cersei from game of thrones!!

1. spiracle - soap and skin

when i was a child
i threw with dung as i fought
as a child, i killed all thugs
and i bored with a bough

2. king of anything - sara bareilles

you've got opinions, man
we're all entitled to them
but i never asked
so let me thank you for your time
and try not to waste any more of mine
get out of here fast
who cares if you disagree?
you are not me
who made you king of anything?
so you dare tell me who to be
who died and made you king of anything?
all my life i've tried
to make everybody happy while i just hurt
and hide
waiting for someone to tell me it's my turn
to decide

3. fish - wye oak

they who made you
they made me too
quiet like you
violent like you

4. stars - the indelicates

this story will play to the end
i knew i'd never comprehend
just how well you have taken to your part
i conjure up a single tear
the people look like ants from here
and gazing at eternity
the only one who counts is me

5. kingdom of welcome addiction - iamx

your fight for power
for memories, answers and signs
will bring you through the dark to light
clear and redefined

6. how does it feel - eskimo joe

you're gonna lose everything
how does it feel?

7. everything burns - anastacia

'til everything burns
while everyone screams
burning their lies
burning my dreams
all of this hate
and all of this pain
i'll burn it all down
as my angers reigns
'til everything burns

8. battle for the sun - diederik idenburg & ivo witteveen

i will battle for the sun
and i won't stop until i'm done
you are getting in the way
and i have nothing left to say
i will brush off all the dirt
and i will pretend it didn't hurt
dream brother, my killer, my lover

9. the devil - pj harvey

i wait for you there
come
come
come here at once

10. what do they know - mindless self indulgence

beat me up
beat me down
mess me up beyond recognition
for what it's worth
i'd do it again
with no consequence
i will do it again

ok the next fanmix will be: a fanmix for some cuties!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment