Monday, June 10, 2013

kraven the goat!

Hey gs!!!

Bleh what is there even to say in this post???

Yeah maybe Noah will post for you but you'll have to ask him yourself.

Well I saw Iron Man 3 again that's a really great movie!!!

Bleh okay spoilers but apparently Norman is going to also be the Green Goblin in TASM 2 that's so weird there are already 2 villains??? Also people are saying the Vulture might be in it??? Wtf are they trying to do really didn't they learn from Spider-Man 3 that more than one villain is too many??? This movie is so crowded already I hope it's a really long movie like 12 hours

Okay idk what else to say so let's get to this fanmix finally

Fanmix 3 - a happy gus show

Well this is a p angsty fanmix for what is supposed to be a happy show but

 

1. Ghost Town – Shiny Toy Guns

Reporter: As a result of today's false ghost alert at Casper High, the need for competent, non-Jack Fenton ghost hunters in Amity Park has never been more obvious.

Everyone living in ghost town
Everyone buried in waste land

2. Prozak (Be Like Me) – Dexter Freebish 

Danny: Great. Another bad guy gets away. Maybe Jazz was right. Maybe I am a loser.

Like a loser on the outside looking in
No one cares if I disappear and don't come back
Cause the only friends I have are in my head
And I know that I'm alive but I feel dead

 3. Secrets – Bloc Party 

 Jack: You, ghost kid! I get my hands on you, I’ll tear you apart, molecule by molecule!

I said boy
Keep your secrets secret
They will make you
Something safe for the fireplace
A warning for their kids

4. Sacrifice – Theory of Deadman 

Sam: Where are your parents?
Danny: Probably looking for me…or a scalpel to dissect me with.

No I don't want a family who would damn me
And resent everything

5. My Own Worst Enemy – Rob Petersson 

Danny: Great, now I’m going through Evil Puberty. Everywhere I go my evil future is smacking me in the face.

I watch the darkness fill the void
Am I starting to become what I was sent here to destroy?

6. Anyone’s Ghost – The National 

 Danny: Can we stop talking about my powers, please? They're causing me nothing but problems. I'm starting to think that maybe we'd all be better off without them.

You said it was night inside my heart, it was
You said it should tear a kid apart, it does
Didn't want to be your ghost
Didn't want to be anyone's ghost

7. Confines of Gravity – PlayRadioPlay! 

Jack: So, Danny, you and your little friends want to hunt ghosts.
Danny: Uh, actually Dad, I wanna be an astronaut.

I wanna be an astronaut and get high
Break the barrier of sound into the sky
Just want to be free
From the confines of gravity

No comments:

Post a Comment