Friday, June 28, 2013

where flies the goat

Hey gs!!!

Wb Gob!!!!

Tyt about my remix and my fanmixes and my cover and my pics!!! Yeah we're all waiting for your pics g whats the hold up please

Goos we got rid of Riley!!! Next let's get rid of Xander please

Cute little baby!!! Gob try to get that baby to come to Thanksgiving okay

Gob I don't believe you about the mice try taking a pic of it next time and I will judge if it is cute or not

Let's see do I want this fanmix to be done?

Well I guess its good enough

Fanmix 6 - a fanmix for some cuties

This is a Tony/Pepper in Iron Man 3 fanmix!!!

MORE IRON MAN 3 SPOILERS

MORE IRON MAN 3 SPOILERS

MORE IRON MAN 3 SPOILERS

MORE IRON MAN 3 SPOILERS

MORE IRON MAN 3 SPOILERS


1. My Boy Builds Coffins – Florence & the Machine

“You go to bed, I come down here. I do what I know, I tinker.”

My boy builds coffins he makes them all day
But it's not just for work and it isn't for play
He's made one for himself
One for me too
One of these days he'll make one for you
For you, for you, for you

2. My Manic and I – Laura Marling

“The only reason I haven't cracked up is probably because you moved in. Which is great. I love you, I'm lucky. But, honey, I can't sleep.”

And sometimes I'm convinced that my friends think I'm crazy
I get scared and call him but he's usually hazy.
At one in the morning the day has not ended
By two he is scared that sleep is no friend
And by four he will drink but he cannot feel it
Sleep will not come because sleep does not will it

3. Love, Come and Save Me – Right Away, Great Captain! 

“Hey, I admit it! My fault. Sorry. I'm a piping hot mess.”

Have you ever seen a man so broken
As that one man that you are looking at
I could try again if you wanted me to
I swear I'd be a better man
If roses and daisies won't do the trick
I'll create another perfect plan

4. Here’s Your Letter – Blink 182

“And I'm sorry in advance because...I can't come home yet. I need to find this guy. You gotta stay safe. That's all I know.”

Cut the skin to the bone
Fall asleep all alone
Hear your voice in the dark
Lose myself in your eyes
Choke my voice say goodnight 
As the world falls apart 
Fuck I can't let this kill me, let go
I need some more time to fix this

5. Everything is Alright – Motion City Soundtrack

“You're in a relationship with me, everything will never be okay.”

I used to rely on self-medication,
I guess I still do that from time to time.
But I'm getting better at fighting the future,
"Someday you'll be fine."
Yes, I'll be just fine.

6. Fix You – Coldplay

“I think I can get you better. That's what I do, I fix stuff.”

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Well Hob wants me to be done with this so we can watch our show so that's all kids have a nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment