Friday, June 14, 2013

revenge of the po

hey gs, idek who is this what is going on, why is para looking at my while i post.
 Hey! Posting for gob!
 wtf paul, why are you calling me? I didn't ask for this.
 Gob is at some camp of some sort, so I'm posting, but you all knew that anyway so why did I write it... What is there to do in these posts? ...
 Para says to have Let's talk about comics time, so I'll do that.

 Nova #4
*what happened in the last one? I could not tell you
*wait, is that whale talking? idek
*is Jupiter the nearest planet our solar system?
*he pulled an iron man like in avengers and flew through the space whale
*oh, wait, who is the white tiger man, and why do I know him?
*oh good, they keep the ultimate nullifier in an exploding coffin, that seems safe
*wow that ultimate nullifier did not seem that well protected
*what's even going on? why does sam look so pouty?
*asdfkg when does the next one come?
next week I think.

I hate everyone in the world because stupid people said Elder Scrolls Online was coming out this summer, but just 2 days ago they announced it was not coming out until spring 2014.

Marvel heroes is not that good para

I need to do the fanmix game...
fudgesicle

omg paul why are you skyping me

GOBLIN KING!  GOBLIN KING!  GOBLIN KING!  GOBLIN KING!  GOBLIN KING!

i'm going to answer the questions now
*Hawkeye is the smallest
*yes
*I ejected warp core and detonated
*What odd?

I need to do the fanmix now, i guess i'll do one for Nova, but it's gonna suck.
























1. A Glorious Dawn - Colorpulse
The sky calls to us
If we do not destroy ourselves
We will one day venture to the stars


2. Aliens Exist - Blink 182
You used to read me stories
As if my dreams were boring
We all know conspiracies are dumb


3. I Will Be Light - Matisyahu
You've got one tiny moment in time 
For life to shine, to shine 
To burn away the darkness 


4. Sam's Town - The Killers
Nobody ever had a dream round hereBut I don't really mind that it's starting to get to meNobody ever pulls the seams round hereBut I don't really mind that it's starting to get to meI've got this energy beneath my feetLike something underground's gonna come up and carry me
5. Learn to Fly - Foo FightersLooking for something to help me burn out brightI'm looking for a complicationLooking cause I'm tired of lying (trying)Make my way back home when I learn to fly

No comments:

Post a Comment