Wednesday, June 19, 2013

the goat of spider-man!

Hey gs!

The internet is not working so well rn but I am trying

Those pics are really nice g. Esp the Spider-Man one. And the Wolverine one. And the Iron Man one. But the Spidey one is so small!!!

That blog is so small also!!!!! What kinds of things could Spock do I wonder. Probably small things.

Noah should punish himself for his yucky post maybe. Well not really though because probably there are lots of posts on this blog yuckier than that I guess. Most of them are Gob's probably. Jk.

But Noah you're a huge fool no one was forcing you to watch X-Men. If you want to play Furry Tiny Bees some more then just go ahead.

The world isn't conspiring against you the world is conspiring against itself. This is why the Human Race is doomed.

Wow so there's a new graphic novel coming out where apparently Spider-Man is going to have a secret sister that he has never heard about. Okay that sounds kind of dumb but really comic book-y but I'll probably read it anyway because the creative team is really good plus also Peter Parker!!! Well maybe his sister will turn out to be a clone or a spy or something. Well if she is his sister I'm guessing she would have to be older than him because Peter was very young when his parents died so

Okay also wow they announced the release dates for The Amazing Spider-Man 3 and 4 already and so I guess it's not a trilogy like everyone thought  although I kind of suspected they would want to make more than 3 movies before they rebooted again. But wow I will be like in my mid-twenties by the time TASM 4 comes out in 2018 and wow Andrew Garfield will be in his mid-thirties.

Oh also apparently MJ is being cut from TASM 2 and they might recast her for her introduction TASM 3. That's kind of disappointing actually...

You know what's weird is that when I put my right headphone in my left ear or vice versa it sounds off to me???? Like if it's a song I have listened to before and its the wrong way it sounds different that's so weird

Oh today my lovely sister took me to the comic book store and I bought these comics:
*Savage Wolverine #6
*A+X #4

I have read the A+X one before but the Savage Wolverine one is new so maybe after I read it I will share my thoughts on it!!!

Okay this fanmix is taking way too long. Are we all cursing Gob's name or

Well I forgot to say what the new fanmix would be in my last post but luckily neither Hob nor Noah stole that from me so I will say it right now.

Fanmix 7 - a comic book..............

Goblin quiz
1. Do I try?
2. Which of those pics do I not like?
3. What could Spock do?
4. Noah is a huge ____
5. How old will you be when TASM 4 comes out?
6. Are you excited to hear about Savage Wolverine #6?
7. Why are we cursing your name?
8. What do you like about his post?
9. What do you hate about this post?
10. What are your concerns about this post?

Hahah I'm laughin 10 qs 10 q very much

Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment