Saturday, June 29, 2013

talking cats

heyy gs

okay before i forget let me do the second goblin quiz

oh yeah and i think i forgot in my last post, but tyt noah for posting for me while i was gone!

Goblin quiz
1. Do I try?
Yeah
2. Which of those pics do I not like?
None of them?
3. What could Spock do?
Small things.
4. Noah is a huge ____
Fool
5. How old will you be when TASM 4 comes out?
Either 24 or 25
6. Are you excited to hear about Savage Wolverine #6?
I haven't been following any comic books so not too much
7. Why are we cursing your name?
because of my idea for my fanmix
8. What do you like about his post?
the info about tasm2 (though i had already heard a lot of it)
9. What do you hate about this post?
the part where you said most of the yucky posts on this blog are mine :(
10. What are your concerns about this post?
will it hold up to stand the test of time?


oh yeah and hob you did not grade that goblin quiz fairly!  i should have gotten a point on question 4 for sure!  and questions 10 and 6 had the right answers in them but also little jokes.  and how could i have gotten question 9 wrong if it was a question that asked for my opinion???


but inbd.


aww g i was having tons of fun playing this ukelele seth let me borrow but cm said i was playing it too loudly and he is trying to sleep :(


oh and i will get to finishing my fanmixes eventually.  i just keep being either really busy going back and forth between here and bloomington and just forgetting about it also.  but i will hopefully get some good down time coming up soon and remember to try and complete some of them.


yeah para i'll try and convince nathan and kasandra to come to tg this year and to bring miriam too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment