Sunday, September 8, 2013

goat on the rampage

Hey gs!!!!

Wow Gob wtf!!!!!  Why are you already trying to steal my day???

Okay I hung up my poster sooo I'll take a pic of it in a little bit when I'm less lazy.  My posters fit so well like I probably still have room for one or two more posters daaang.

Doi I brought the ball to play squares at school!  Although I haven't actually played squares yet but who knows I might want to.  I can't wait to see the darn road!!!!

Tyt about my celebratory reaction gifs.

Aw g but the bat was p cute I mean it was just sleeping in the stairwell like a lil cutie.

Uh from the c-store yeah I'm a bit further lol like it might take me a whole minute to walk there instead of five seconds yo.

It's the sequel to my mad eye story.

Idk what's not to get about my song piccie???  He's ice cold like what???? Do you not???? understand???

Well his hair is that long because its like. supposed to be Ultimate comics and. Yeah that's his hair.  At that point.

I think I know the graphic you're talking about and yeah.  That's actually Spider-Girl.  lol yeah Spider-Man is not a teenage girl. I mean. Unless you have like a trans* headcanon for him??? And then sure he can be whatever you want.

Well I forgot that little detail about it or maybe I didn't feel like explaining we just don't know.

Tyt about my vid.

Who is Howard????????????

OMG I FORGOT THAT I ALREADY STARTED A POST LAST NIGHT

I hecked up I hecked up I hecked up

Okay I'll just copy what I wrote last night into this post right here:

Hyeee gs!

Awww yeah f3:30 am para comin atch!!a!!!!

Im bored bored bored

OMG IDD YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS A ALTERNATE VERSION OF UNCLE BENS DEATH ON THE AMAZINT GSPIDER-MAN DVDLIKE ITS A DELETE SCENE BUT ITS NOT REALLY DELETD ITS JUST DIFFERENT LIKE WHAT NWHY WOULD YOU WHO ALLOWOED THIS AND OOMG THE PART AT THE END IS NOT EVEN DIF AT ALL ITS JUST EXTENDED THE ONLY PART THATS EXTENDED IS MORE OF PETER CRYING OMG HIS WIBBLING LIP AT THE END WHY

330 AM PARa is nnt ot as much fun shes just sad you shold nt have let her watch the azzming spider-man this night you should'vt let her

OKAY OMG SHES NOT SAD ANYMORE BECAUSE SHE JUST WATCHED ANOOTHER DELETEDSJ CSCNE OMG I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING 2 B SAD BUT IT WAS CONNERS SSAYING EH ASY SORRY ABOUT UNCLE BEN AND THEN IT TURNED IN2 LIKE???? SEXUAL TENSION?????  ACTUALLY IT STARTED OUT THAT WAY LIKe cconeers was posing on the steps when peter walked up like he is not a model what do you mean theres no camera and then peters like trying to get past him but connners stops him like hello have you ever  been with a man how about a man old enoucgh to be your father ehe eh and then he tells him sum sexy news that their experiemnt worked like see experimentin is a gud thing i htink u shuld experiment w ur sexulaity and then they both fondle their mouse baby yeah they have a mouse baby

Im not shipin Peter and connors but they are dfeintyl shippin themselfesves

Omg what is even going on in this post

I'm not gonna watch ny more deleted scenes that just ends badly

Okay that's enough from 3:30 am Para that was a fascinating experience.

Okay what else

Okay I'll answer those qs

When is your half birthday?
I'll be 12 on October 11.  Jk I'll be 19 and a half on October 12.

Do you ever eat apples with peanut butter?
I guess sometimes

Have you ever fallen asleep under the covers and woke up because it was suddenly hard to breathe?
No but I have done that in a sleeping bag probably when it was really cold but I think suffocating to death in my sleep would have been a merciful death to put me out of my suffering so

Do you think Ryan Sheckler is hott?
Idk who that is sorry

What is your least favorite number?
Why would I even have a least favorite number this question is ridiculous

What is one thing that you cant stand?
The patriarchy.

Who was the last person to slap your butt?
Myself

Can you unwrap a starburst with your tongue?
Yeah one time I won an unwrapping starbursts with your tongue contest awww yeah.

What was the last thing you stepped on by accident?
The smushed grape outside my door I think its still there too

How many jumping jacks can you do in one minute?
Hold on let me time myself.
Okay I just did one jumping jack in one second, so that means I can do 60 jumping jacks in one minute doi

What is your favorite thing to eat/drink when you are sick?
Chickens

Do you know any naughty words in another language?
No

Do you watch spanish gameshows?
That's racist

Do you prefer subway or quiznos?
Subway

What is one sport you wish you play?
None of them

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Everytime I hear this joke I think of our rooster friend who followed us away from his home and probably tried to cross the road and died

Do you sniff sharpies or glue?
No

Do you think Chris Brown is hott?
Idk who that is either

How do you like your eggs?
Fresh and white

What is your favorite college sports team? Who and what sport.
University of Minnesota Morris (insert sports team here)

What is one movie that you would want to be your life story?
Thumbelina

what is one swear that you find yourself saying alot?
heck

Finish the lyrics: Oops I did it again.....
and again and again and again and again

If any animal could eat you which one would you want it to be?
Hawkeye our small cat

Ever had an ant farm?
Nah

Do you dig private school girls [in uniform of course]?
One time I was a private school girl.  I didn't have a uniform but I wore the same thing everyday does that count??  I dig myself.

Do you think burping is gross?
Not really

What state do you want to play hopscotch in right now?
Emergency

Ever licked a battery?
Probably

Do you like to punch people?
I like to move it move it

Are you subscribed to any magazines at the moment?
No

What do you want to name your child? Boy and girl.
Peter Parker

When was the last time you considered yourself lucky? Why?
Lucky baby

Do you like the taste of envelopes
No

Can you name 5 brands of chewing gum?
Isn't there a brand called 5??

What kind of paper towels do you have in your kitchen?
In my kitchen we have the same ones we have all over campus they're just white idk what to tell you

What is one thing under your bed right now?
A fridge

Ever had a crush on a teacher?
Yeah Mr. Parker the science teacher what a cutie

Well that's that.

Nice song piccies g!!!

Omg today I was eating meatballs and then I was down to my last meatball and I was like alas my last meatball and tHEN MY FRIEND GAVE ME ALL OF HIS MEATBALLS SO I ATE 8 MEATBALLS TODAY WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Also I went to the store today and I bought some pringles to eat on the way home and I still have some who wants pringles???

Ooookay here's my poster
It was hard to take the pic but the new one is the one in the middle

Also I took this pic of all four of my Spider-Man posters
Yes they are above my bed so that Spider-Man surrounds me while I sleep

Haha okay here's a vid that I made so long ago and had forgotten about!!!


It's so cold in this room whyyyyy

Awww man my favorite blog ninjaducks9.blogspot.com hasn't been updated in over a year!!!

Okay well time for the game

Sweet Dreams:

Futile Devices:

Will all of my song piccies be about Spider-Man???? We just don't know!!! (probably)

Okay the next song is Where Is My Mind by Pixies

That's it have a nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment